miércoles, 22 de julio de 2015

Relative Clauses


Relative Clauses

Subject and Object

we can use a relative clause to identify, define, or classify a person or thing. The  relative clause follows a noun.

We can use for example :

who    -- person

which -- things

that    -- person/things

whose - possessive


examples

I have a friend who is very fantastic.


I work at a store which sells video games.



My friend and I play a computer game Which is really popular.



7 comentarios:

  1. I agree partner, because the relative clauses give us more information either the people or things

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A very good information Diego, Thanks! for your report will help us to avoid making mistakes when using Relative Clauses :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. now understand!!! i like your blog is very interesting because have example of theme

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Thank you for sharing your information. You could help by sharing more examples to copy the exam. I say to study for the exam.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It can help us in a conversation to describe a person. thanks for the information

    ResponderBorrar